Member Fees: $199
Non-Member Fees: $299
Leaders are tasked with ‘motivating’ people and building engagement, but doing so can be difficult. In this workshop, we’ll identify the factors that affect employee performance in the 21st century workplace and how you can impact it.
Learning objectives for this session are:
• Defining motivation.
• Identifying reasons why the “carrot and stick” motivation does not work.
• Recognizing essential elements of motivation.
• Developing strategies and tactics to improve engagement and positive behaviors.
• Defining actions leaders can take to support motivation.
• Applying leadership styles that can influence motivation.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 2.0
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.