KLS: Communicating Effectively as a Leader LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $179
Non-Member Fees: $279
Communication is the most powerful tool a leader has to effectively manage and guide performance that creates results. Like any skills, we can all get better at delivering our messages and understanding others. In this session we will focus on building the skills that will make you a more powerful and persuasive communicator.
The Learning Objectives for this session are:
• Defining the role of communication in leadership.
• Describing how communication style impacts understanding.
• Explaining the importance of flexing your style.
• Using active listening skills for effective communication.
• Understanding the power of nonverbal communication.
• Describing communicating in the formant of “one-to-many”.
• Demonstrating how to lead effective meetings.
• Examining electronic communication mediums.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 2.0
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.