KLS: Performance Management & Delivering Appraisals LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $199
Non-Member Fees: $299
Performance appraisals can be an effective part of a performance management system, which includes planning, coaching and evaluation. How do you feel about performance appraisals? Some people look forward to them; others dread them. Regardless of how you feel about them as a manager, conducting performance appraisals is one of the most important opportunities you will have to help your employees, yourself and your organization.
- Explain the purpose of appraisals as formal coaching tools
- Identify specific practices that positively and negatively impact the effectiveness of performance reviews
- Discuss how to adequately prepare and plan for reviews
- Review SMART goals and provide specific, clear, and concise written comments
- Formulating effective performance goals
- Tips to Conduct more productive review discussions
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.