KLS: Foundations of Effective Leadership - LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $179
Non-Member Fees: $279
As a supervisor, manager, or leader within your organization, you have many important responsibilities. Instead of just focusing on your own work, you must now ensure that results are achieved through the work of others. In this program we will introduce you to the essential skills you need to be successful in your role.
The learning objectives for our first module are:
• Identifying the responsibilities and differences between supervisors, managers and leaders;
• Discussing and understanding the expectations others have of you as a supervisor;
• Identifying the challenges you face as a supervisor;
• Doing vs. Managing – using your time effectively;
• Identifying the skill sets you need to be successful in your role;
• Introducing the skills and techniques you can use to respond to the different contexts and types of employees you will manage
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 2.0
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.