KLS: Coaching for Peak Performance LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $199
Non-Member Fees: $299
Coaching is an integral part of success at all levels of management. As a supervisor, you are only as good as your people and the work they produce. Within today’s competitive and results-focused environments, coaching is a highly visible and positive demonstration of your commitment to ongoing personal development and performance improvement.
Coaching can range from a less formal, day-to-day process, to a very structured and formalized approach. Regardless of the formality and approach, successful coaching efforts must be an effective blend of clear expectations, goal setting, monitoring, feedback, and ongoing communication.
Learning objectives for this session are:
• Defining the components of employee performance.
• Explaining what it means to coach employees.
• Identifying coaching “targets”.
• Communicating performance expectations.
• Identifying your individual coaching challenges.
• Assessing the coaching needs and opportunities of individual employees.
• Identifying general coaching and supervisory strategies.
• Identifying “coachable moments”.
• Effectively addressing and discussing performance concerns.
• Formulating employee coaching & development plans.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 2.0
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.