KLS: Delegating & Empowering Others LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $179
Non-Member Fees: $279
Delegation and empowerment are essential leadership skills for managers. Delegation is a straightforward means of assigning tasks. Done effectively, it can be motivating. Empowerment is giving employees more autonomy with the aim of developing their commitment and expertise. Put together delegation and empowerment and there’s wide-ranging benefits for the manager, the employees and their organization.
The idea of delegation is certainly nothing new. It’s something effective supervisors and managers do well. This training provides guidelines that help all leaders learn how to do it right.
- Identify how delegation fits into your job
- Discuss common delegation pitfalls
- How to identify specific work you can and should be delegating
- Delegate in different ways with appropriate employees
- Tips on Giving clear instructions for tasks and projects
- How to Empower others through delegation in a positive and motivating way
- Methods for Following a process for planning and following up on delegated tasks/projects
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.