Building Brilliant Workforce Skills - On Demand
This course is not currently scheduled.
Live OnLine Series has ended. Recorded content from this series is available for purchase, along with other topics and series, as ON-DEMAND TRAINING HERE.
The purpose of the Building Brilliant Workforce Skills series is to develop and finetune key business performance skills & fundamentals. By focusing on 12 key building blocks, individuals will further develop their skills leading to increased success in the workplace. During each live broadcast, the facilitator will use interactive activities and discussion to help participants both understand and apply key learnings.
Who Should Attend: Individual contributors looking to improve their performance by enhancing numerous skills ranging from communication, motivation, critical thinking, stress & time management to problem-solving. Entry-level to experienced team members will benefit from the concepts and practices discussed.
Length of Course: Twelve modules, 30 minute sessions each (6 Hours total)
- Module 1: Assertive Communication
- Module 2: Challenging Discussions
- Module 3: Change Management
- Module 4: Building Trust
- Module 5: Motivation Skills
- Module 6: Stress Management
- Module 7: Time Management
- Module 8: Critical Thinking
- Module 9: Problem Solving
- Module 10: Phone Etiquette
- Module 11: Building Relationships and Engaging Peers
- Module 12: Exceptional Client Communications
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.