The purpose of the Building Brilliant Workforce Skills series is to develop and finetune key business performance skills & fundamentals. By focusing on 12 key building blocks, individuals will further develop their skills leading to increased success in the workplace.
Target Audience: Individual contributors looking to improve their performance by enhancing numerous skills ranging from communication, motivation, critical thinking, stress & time management to problem-solving. Entry-level to experienced team members will benefit from the concepts and practices discussed.
- Module 1: Assertive Communication
- Module 2: Challenging Discussions
- Module 3: Change Management
- Module 4: Building Trust
- Module 5: Motivation Skills
- Module 6: Stress Management
- Module 7: Time Management
- Module 8: Critical Thinking
- Module 9: Problem Solving
- Module 10: Phone Etiquette
- Module 11: Building Relationships and Engaging Peers
- Module 12: Exceptional Client Communications
Run Time: Twelve modules, 30 minute sessions each (6 Hours total)
Instructor: Scott Parres