KLS: Developing & Leading High Performing Teams LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $199
Non-Member Fees: $299
Developing & Leading High Performing Teams
High performance teams don’t just happen, they take work on the part of the leader and the team members. Just like any group, some teams seem to function well, and others seem to struggle along going from one crisis to another. In this session we’ll review how you as a leader – along with your team members – can become a high performing team.
Topics to be discussed include how teams develop, assessing your team’s current stage of development, behaviors of a cohesive team, breaking down silos, and understanding the stages of team development.
- Assessing your team’s current state of effectiveness
- Identifying four stages of team development for high productivity
- Identifying the role and responsibilities of a team leader
- Helping your team overcome the five dysfunctions of a team
- How to follow a logical, structured approach for team member input and involvement
- How to get the best out of each team member for the best of team dynamics
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.