Work Of Leaders - IN PERSON
This course is not currently scheduled.
How self-aware are your organization’s leaders to their own strengths and opportunities? The Work of Leaders training utilizes the popular DiSC Assessment to provide a personalized assessment on their current readiness to execute leadership best practices. The Work of Leaders course provides a simple three-step process to help understand how attendees approach the most fundamental work of leaders: Creating a Vision, building Alignment around that vision and championing Execution of the vision. The personalized assessment will provide visually where each individual’s tendencies lie on spectrums on principles such as Details vs. Big Picture, Being Cautious vs. Adventurous, Challenging Others vs. Being Receptive, Being Reactive vs. Initiating, or Following first impressions vs. Analyzing In-Depth. By evaluating and discussing their own reports on their Leadership Strengths and Challenges, your leaders will learn where they can shine and receive tips for improvement specific to them. The focus of this course is to develop preferred behaviors based on a specific set up leadership best practices. The Work of Leaders with DiSC training is a compelling experience that helps leaders get real results by improving self-awareness in key areas not explored or provided in your typical leadership training.
Following this class, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges or blind spots to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
Who should take this course:
- Experienced Managers & People Leaders
- Senior Executives looking to gain better self-awareness
- Supervisors who have completed Supervisor Essentials or Principles of Leadership training
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.