Unconscious Bias in the Workplace LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $179
Non-Member Fees: $279
Understanding bias in the workplace is the first step to managing it. This course defines bias, describes how it affects the workplace, and encourages learners to use that knowledge to reduce the negative effects of bias.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define the two types of Unconscious Bias
- Explore ways to reduce unconscious bias behaviors
- Understand one’s own culture as it relates to one’s abilities and personal style
- Critically examine the dynamics of prejudice, stereotypes, and discrimination
- Apply knowledge of unconscious bias to individual development and behavior
- Explain how diversity in organization can lead to success
- Recommend tools to foster a more cohesive workplace
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 1.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 1.5
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 1.5 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.