Selling with Confidence: Time Management for Sales LIVE ONLINE
This course is not currently scheduled.
As a salesperson, your time and resources are continuously pulled in different directions. From prospecting to maintaining relationships, ensuring great customer service to fulfillment, and internal meetings and task logging, it is easy to feel like there’s never enough time in the week. If you are wondering where the days are going and why your goals are not consistently being reached, it is due to some opportunities with time management. Using a thorough evaluation of your current calendar and simple time management techniques, you will be able to take control of your days, weeks, and months – giving you the ability to crush quotas.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your current time allocations and determine your ideal time allocations
- Understand the most important uses of your time as a salesperson
- Prioritize your responsibilities
- Discover when you are most effective
- Identify detractors from your efficiency and how to manage them
- Hold yourself accountable to your calendar and commitments
Covered Topics will be:
- Calendar and Schedule Evaluation
- Task and Responsibility Assessments
- The Einstein Window
- Minimizing Distractions
- Practicing Self-Discipline
- Common Time Management Practices
Who Should Enroll in this Course:
- Individuals with professional sales experience (inside or outside, B2B or B2C)
- First Level Sales Leaders
- Individuals looking to gain control over their calendar and allocate time effectively
Preparation: Calendar Evaluation Assessment. Details are provided upon registration.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.