Selling with Confidence: Overcoming Buying Objections LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $199
Non-Member Fees: $299
Anticipating a buying objection is common practice for sales professionals, but working through them effectively in the moment can rattle even the most tenured rep. In this course, you’ll learn how to minimize objections, prepare for them and keep control of the sales call.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify common buying objections you face and how some may be minimized
- Use thoughtful questions that allow the client to share their true concerns
- Exercise emotional control and empathy when faced with resistance
- Offer resolution in your responses to common objections
Covered Topics will be:
- Why Buying Objections Occur
- Where we Struggle as Sales Professionals
- Uncovering the Real Resistance
- Why Empathy Matters
- Responding Positively
Who Should Enroll in this Course:
- Individuals with professional sales experience (inside or outside, B2B or B2C)
- Salespeople who are looking to increase close rate and increase confidence in moving through objections within the appointment
Preparation: Current objection handling process self-assessment provided with registration.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.