Selling with Confidence: Following Up LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $199
Non-Member Fees: $299
Over 80% of sales typically occur between the 5th and 12th contact. But with so many connection points required to close business, it can be challenging to ensure no client falls through the cracks. By following a structured follow up cadence, you will not only be able to close more deals, but also maintain strong, more personal client relationships.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify opportunities in your follow up
- Establish a highly repeatable and easy to manage follow up cadence
- Learn how and when to release a client from your follow up queue
- Determine the best tools and automation sources to use to assist you in staying connected
Covered Topics will be:
- The Importance of Following Up
- The Who, When and What to Following Up
- When to Call it Quits
- Tools of the Trade and Automation
Who Should Enroll in this Course:
- Individuals with professional sales experience (inside or outside, B2B or B2C)
- Salespeople aiming to implement a structured follow-up cadence
Preparation: Current sales process self-assessment provided with registration.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.