Project Management Fundamentals LIVE ONLINE
This course is not currently scheduled.
Project management is the practice of applying general management skills and supporting disciplines to organize and deploy resources in a way that effectively accomplishes project objectives. The techniques presented in this class will provide project managers and practitioners with a step-by-step approach to developing and managing a detailed project plan.
At the end of this attendees will be able to:
- Create project objectives, identify project deliverables and develop a project scope plan.
- Set up and document project management plans.
- Organize and define the total scope of the project in a deliverable-oriented work breakdown structure.
- Define and sequence project activities, estimate project duration and create project timelines.
- Aggregate schedule activity, develop a project schedule and establish communication plans.
Who Should Attend: Managers of various projects and team members involved in developing project plans.
This is a two-part series and will run on both dates mentioned in the “Course Dates” listing
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
“I appreciated the instructor’s real-world extensive experience.”
- David S. | Good Earth Tools
“Our presenter did a wonderful job communicating the information! I really enjoyed this class.”
- Jenna W. | Essex Industries
“The instructor was informative, engaging, knowledgeable and personable.”
- Patrick C. | Laclede Gas Co.
Recertification Credit Hours: 3.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 3.5
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 4.0 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.