Assertive Communication Advantage Series LIVE ONLINE
This course is not currently scheduled.
This 2-part series helps the non-assertive speak up and the aggressive tone down for more productive work relationships. It offers practical ways to express yourself and influence people without being pushy or overbearing. In other words, boost your communication abilities for interpersonal and professional success.
Learn how to:
- Apply proven tips & techniques that develop your assertiveness skills
- Boost your confidence level to face challenging situations
- Build rapport, persuade and influence people
Part 1 (90 minutes)
- Self-Assessment – How Assertive Are You Now?
- What Assertiveness Is and Is Not
- Case Studies to Check Your Understanding
- Your Essential Communication Skill Set
Part 2 (90 minutes)
- More on Your Essential Communication Skill Set
- Things You Should Never Say at Work
- Ways to Increase Self Confidence
- Say ‘No’ Without Feeling Guilty or Creating Resentment
- Effectively Giving and Receiving Feedback
Audience: business professionals, team leaders, customer service and sales representatives who want to develop essential assertiveness skills
September: Sept. 15 & 22, 2021 (8:30-10:00)
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
“Excellent Class! Really enjoyed Ron’s approach and experience.”
– Brian R. | Qflow Systems
“Instructor did a very good job in explaining materials clearly and in an easy way to understand.”
– Steve M. | McEnergy Automation
“Great small group that allowed interaction and approachability to the presenter. Well done! Good methodology for teaching.”
– Lizette M. | Nidec Motor Corporation
Recertification Credit Hours: 1.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 1.5
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 1.5 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.