High Performance Coaching
This course is not currently scheduled.
Coaching is an integral part of success at all levels of management. As a supervisor, you are only as good as your people and the work they produce. Within today’s competitive and results-focused environments, coaching is a highly visible and positive demonstration of your commitment to ongoing personal development and performance improvement.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define effective coaching
- Identify coachable moments and targets
- Follow a structured approach to coaching
- Communicate clear performance expectations
- Match your coaching style to the employee’s development needs
- Provide feedback in a positive and constructive way
- Effectively address and discuss performance issues
- Formulate employee coaching & development plans
To view the full course description, click HERE
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.