Safety Management Fundamentals IN-PERSON
Des Peres, MO 63131
Member Fees: $429
Non-Member Fees: $599
This is the core course for those working towards AAIM’s Safety Manager Certification.
This program is designed for occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals who want to learn the fundamental concepts and processes for the implementation of recognized approaches to safety management. This program will discuss the effective implementation of an organization’s safety and health management system. Concepts to be discussed include ANSI Z10 and ISO 45000 standards relating to safety and health management systems. OSHA’s core elements of a safety system including central issues that are critical to each element’s proper management will also be covered. Other topics include:
- Workers’ Compensation vs. OSHA
- OSHA Inspection management including defense for an OSHA citation
- OSHA compliance
- Developing a roadmap for implementation
- Insurance requirements (property, auto, liability, products, Workers’ Compensation)
- Human Resources & Safety (Discipline Program, Drug-Free workplace, Return to Work, Managing Medical Care, Hiring/Firing/Lay-Offs)
- Introduction to Security
Who should take this course:
- Professionals looking to receive the AAIM Safety Manager Certification
- New Safety Professionals
- Seasoned professionals who have recently taken on more safety management responsibilities.
- Human Resources professionals who wish to learn more about safety management within their organization
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.