Member Fees: $199
Non-Member Fees: $299
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
This course offers an introduction and review of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action issues that persons in human resources deal with on a day-to-day basis.
At the end of this course, attendees will better understand:
• What is illegal discrimination?
• Equal Employment Opportunity Laws and how they apply
• What is Affirmative Action?
• Affirmative Action: What to do to comply
• How to avoid discrimination problems in the workplace
• The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 2.0
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2.0 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.