Developing People for Performance and Growth
This course is not currently scheduled.
Nothing is more important to an organization than retaining and developing the talent that will lead to preservation and future success of the organization. Yet, the competency of developing people is one of the newer competency focuses for leaders. It doesn’t have to be mysterious and it is important for leaders to learn how to develop their people as core ways of leading every day.
Objectives for this course include:
• Responsibility as a leader to develop people and create organizational leaders
• Working with giving people the “why” of their work
• Defining coaching and mentoring and coming up with approaches
• Creating structured coaching plans
• Themes in generational approaches, particularly for what leaders need to know about the success profiles of employees entering today’s workforce
• The key question for the way to work through all generational “sticking points”
• Differences in leading and coaching generational themes with laboratory work
• How to make a business case to influence organizational leaders
• Developing people every day and without a budget
• Defining succession planning both informally and formally
• A template for creating a formal mentoring program
To view full course description, click HERE
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 6.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 6.5
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 7.5 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.