Anti-Harassment in the Workplace LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $179
Non-Member Fees: $279
Our interactions with each other in the workplace should be respectful and professional. This program will help to ensure that all managers and employees know how to conduct themselves in a manner that creates and maintains a respectful and harassment and discriminatory free work environment.
By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Define what constitutes harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination as well as what does not
- Identify inappropriate conduct in the workplace
- Better understand discrimination and harassment laws
- Define protected class and the efforts of the EEOC
- Identify behaviors that can create a hostile work environment.
- Explain how to report circumstances of sexual harassment or a hostile work environment
- Understand their responsibilities as an accused or complainant
- Define terms like Retaliation, Bullying, and Professionalism
- Continue to demonstrate professionalism in the workplace
To view full course description, click HERE
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 1.5
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 1.5
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 1.5 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.