Strategic HR: Performance Management LIVE ONLINE
Member Fees: $249
Non-Member Fees: $349
Effective organizations are continually assessing and evaluating the productivity of their employees. By doing so, HR can assist in improving and maximizing the overall organization’s effectiveness. Performance Management is most strategic and effective when it involves every person in the organization with HR driving the processes. This class will help HR professionals understand how to develop a strategy to measure performance and implement best practices to drive it throughout their organization.
At the end of this 2 hour class, participants will be able to:
- Explain why performance management is important
- Relate individual performance to organization performance
- Identify a variety of performance appraisal methods
- Understand and Recognize common issues associated with performance appraisals
- Develop effective performance management systems and processes
- Understand HR’s role in performance management
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.