HR Strategy: Performance Management
Effective organizations are continually assessing and evaluating the productivity of their employees. By doing so, HR can assist in improving and maximizing the overall organization’s effectiveness. Performance Management is most strategic and effective when it involves every person in the organization with HR driving the processes. This class will help HR professionals understand how to develop a strategy to measure performance and implement best practices to drive it throughout their organization.
At the end of this class, participant will be able to:
• Explain why performance management is important
• Relate individual performance to organization performance.
• Identify a variety of performance appraisal methods
• Understand and Recognize common issues associated with performance appraisals
• Develop effective performance management systems and processes
• Understand HR’s role in performance management