HR Strategy: Organizational Strategy & Planning
Human Resources professionals can help their organizations evolve and grow from being only reactive to forward thinking and proactive. Organizational strategy helps identify opportunities & challenges, develop measurable goals, and provide a framework for midstream adjustments. These strategies also help all members of the organization to become more accountable and take ownership of the direction the company. Understanding HR’s role in Organizational strategy is key to aligning C-suite goals with the workforce.
At the end of this class, the participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of organizational and strategic planning
• Analyze internal and external business environments
• Understand the role of mission, vision, and values
• Formulate and implement corporate business and functional level strategies
• Understand HR’s role in strategic planning