Managing Access to the AAIM Member Dashboard
Before you start:
Here are some things to know before you finish setting up your new aaimea.org account. You will need to request access for the primary user as well as others within your organization who should have access to the AAIM Member Dashboard.
All logins created prior to November 1, 2019, will no longer work in the updated member dashboard.
Understanding User Permissions
Setting user permissions lets you control who can see and manage different areas of the AAIM Member Dashboard. Below is a brief explanation of each permission.
- Manage Company Profile – Users with this capability will be able to edit company information that will also reflect across all users connected to your organization.
- Billing – This gives users the ability to view invoices and process payments online.
- Add/Remove Users – This feature grants users the ability to manage users within your dashboard, requesting the addition of new users and the removal of others as needed.
- BLR/CCH – Users with this permission can access online research libraries that are available to members 24/7. Find authoritative answers on a wide range of human resources, compensation, and safety topics.
- Self-Registration – allows an individual to register for courses and select “Bill Me Later” at checkout rather than requiring a credit card to complete the purchase.
Important: All users can register and be invoiced for training courses and other AAIM events.
Complete Account Setup:
- To complete your account setup, you will be asked to provide current company contact information and information for your company’s primary user.
- Next, you will have the opportunity to add additional users and specify what permissions each should have.
- After completing the request form, all users will receive an email with instructions for creating their new login.
Please note: It will take at least two business days for AAIM to process your request and assign user permissions. If you do not receive your email, please check your spam or junk folder. Online registrations and Member Resources will not be available from November 1 through November 3. Our new system will be in place on November 4.