Resilience: How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough LIVE ONLINE
This course is not currently scheduled.
This course examines how to maintain your footing and build resilience when faced with the multitude of challenges that come your way on a daily basis. Topics to be covered include; making and maintaining connections to build resilience, listening and working through conflict, setting and achieving goals, accepting and embracing change, using flexible thinking to overcome obstacles and implementing stress management strategies to maintain resilience.
- Increase your ability to bounce back from adversity
- Identify ways to strengthen your optimism as a foundation of resilience
- Make and maintain connections to build resilience
- Set goals and create action plans to achieve them
- Describe best approaches for proactively adapting to change
- Making decisions under pressure
This is a 2-hour interactive LIVE ONLINE course.
**Registration is limited to promote interaction amongst attendees**
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.