Microsoft Word - Advanced
This course is not currently scheduled.
Word is a word processing application that is part of the Microsoft Office suite. A word processor is a program used to create, edit, format, and print documents, such as letters, reports, and Web pages. You can enter text, insert graphics and charts, print a document, and share a document in different formats.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Use advanced formatting features such as text formatting, custom styles, embedded objects and charts, building blocks, and linked content
- Manage documents by configuring Word documents, creating or modifying templates, and tracking and reviewing document changes
- Use references within documents by creating bookmarks, cross-references, and indexes, and citing external sources to create a bibliography or table of authorities
- Define or import data sources to create a mail merge for use with form letters, envelopes, or labels
- Record and manage simple macros, and create forms using content controls and legacy form fields
*Registration will close TEN business days prior to the event.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 7 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.