Microsoft PowerPoint - Advanced
This course is not currently scheduled.
PowerPoint is part of the Microsoft Office suite. You can use PowerPoint to create presentations that can combine text, graphics, charts, clip art, and WordArt. The PowerPoint interface provides easy access to commands so that the process of creating visually appealing presentations is simple and intuitive.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Create and format SmartArt, work with advanced Notes Page features, and work with orientation options
- Animate slide content, work with timings of animation and transitions, and insert and format external media
- Track editorial changes, review content, resolve differences, and manage multiple presentations
- Create, configure, and present custom slide shows
- Address and resolve security concerns, and work with sharing features
Microsoft classes are held at Centriq Training
1 Campbell Plz | Ste 2b | Saint Louis, MO | 63139
This course can be scheduled upon request. Please email the request to [email protected]
*Registrations will close five business days prior to the event.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 7 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.