Microsoft Excel - Advanced
Member Fees: $195
Non-Member Fees: $215
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet program that is part of the Microsoft Office suite. You use Excel to organize, calculate, and analyze data.
In Excel, you work with worksheets, which consist of rows and columns that intersect to form cells. Cells contain various kinds of data that you can format, sort, and analyze. An Excel file is called a workbook, which contains several blank worksheets.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Use functions to make decisions
- Find and trap errors, control formula options, and use array formulas and functions
- Perform calculations on dates, manipulate text, and use some statistical and financial functions
- Use Power Pivot and cube functions to access information in the Power Pivot Data Model, and export Excel worksheets to other formats
- Perform what-if analyses using a watch window, scenarios, and the Goal Seek utility Record and run macros, and create a simple form
*Registration will close TEN business days prior to the event.
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 7 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.