Managing Absenteeism, Accommodation and Leave Issues
Peoria, IL 61602
Member Fees: $175
Non-Member Fees: $225
Organizations would like employees to show up every day to perform the job they were hired for. However, they realize that it is not always something they can expect or insist on. Injuries, illnesses, family commitments, deaths in the family, religious practices, military service, incidents of domestic violence, parent teacher conferences – there are many reasons why an employee may be unable to be at work or to perform every aspect of their job. Carefully setting guidelines for absenteeism, job accommodations and leaves of absence is important for educating your managers and employees about your expectations and to prevent abuse.
- The Importance of Clarifying Attendance Policies and Time Tracking Procedures
- Legally Protected Leave, Including Leave Under the FMLA and USERRA
- Leave as an accommodation for disabling conditions, pregnancy, religious practices and domestic violence victims
- Identifying and reducing fraud and abuse
- Protected leaves under Illinois law
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.