Investigating Employee Complaints & Disciplinary Decisions
This course is not currently scheduled.
Ignoring employee complaints or not effectively responding often leads to legal trouble. Discover the legal issues that can arise from employee complaints and learn to provide a structure for conducting effective and thorough workplace investigations. Following fair and consistent disciplinary processes to minimize risks of claims.
- Elements of an Effective and Legal Harassment Policy
- Conducting Thorough Investigations and Documenting
- Confidentiality in the Investigation Process
- Employee complaints and union organizing
- Best Practices for Disciplinary Actions
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.