Investigating Employee Complaints & Disciplinary Decisions
Peoria, IL 61602
Member Fees: $175
Non-Member Fees: $225
Ignoring employee complaints or not effectively responding often leads to legal trouble. Discover the legal issues that can arise from employee complaints and learn to provide a structure for conducting effective and thorough workplace investigations. Following fair and consistent disciplinary processes to minimize risks of claims.
- Elements of an Effective and Legal Harassment Policy
- Conducting Thorough Investigations and Documenting
- Confidentiality in the Investigation Process
- Employee complaints and union organizing
- Best Practices for Disciplinary Actions
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.