Essentials of Problem Solving and Decision Making LIVE ONLINE
This course is not currently scheduled.
According to recent studies, complex problem solving is #1 on the list of skills needed in today’s workplace. While studies indicate that in five years over one-third of skills considered important in today’s workforce will have changed, it is predicted that complex problem solving will remain at #1.
In this 2-hour interactive LIVE ONLINE course, you’ll learn strategies, tools, and techniques to build your problem-solving skills and make more effective decisions.
Who Should Attend – Employees at any level that are responsible for solving problems and making decisions.
- Describe a 3-phase problem-solving process
- Discern the difference between the apparent and real problem
- Apply problem-solving and decision-making strategies, such as Fishbone, Brain Writing, PMI, and 6 Thinking Hats
- List tips and traps in making decisions
- Identify ways to evaluate applied solutions
- Apply the problem-solving process to a real work issue
**Registration is limited to promote interaction amongst attendees**
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.