Developing a Diversity Initiative Plan
This course is not currently scheduled.
Leveraging the diversity in your organization is crucial for succeeding in a global marketplace or with a highly diverse customer base. Having employees with a variety of skills and backgrounds gives you an advantage when it comes to innovation, creativity, and a wide variety of other important business skills. This two-hour program provides recommendations on how to create and align your diversity and inclusion strategy with your key organizational objectives to make it much more likely that all levels within your organization will embrace the strategy.
At the end of this class you will be able to:
- Define diversity and inclusion objectives
- Link diversity and inclusion with outcomes that matter to your organizational leaders
- Develop a plan (mission statement) and implementation schedule that can support the diversity strategy with measurable objectives.
- Build a diverse workforce by recruiting through a variety of channels
- Discuss potential career paths for advancement for diverse talent
- Identify ways to measure progress
Topics that will be covered:
- Common Diversity Definitions
- Interpersonal Communication
- Tools to increase a better workplace in a diverse world
For Cancellation/Reschedule and Inclement Weather Policy please click HERE
Recertification Credit Hours: 2
Specified Credit Hours: HR
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 2
Professional Development Credits Awarded: 3.5 Recommended
AAIM Employers’ Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.