Avoiding Common Benefits Issues
Member Fees: $175
Non-Member Fees: $225
Employee benefits are a critical part of attracting and retaining talent. However, the failure to administer employee benefit plans in accordance with the plan document and applicable law can result in significant costs to employers. This session will focus on benefit issues that can create significant problems for employers such as:
- Are HR professionals fiduciaries under ERISA?
- Are employee contributions being timely transferred to a 401(k) plan?
- Do employer eligibility provisions comply with federal law?
- Are employees on unpaid leave eligible for benefits under the ACA?
- What benefits are required to be provided to an employee’s spouse?
Customized Training Courses
Why settle for standard public training when you can have a custom program that would include your Mission, Vision, and Company Values? Imagine a program that tailors the workshop and activities to the market you serve! If this sounds appealing, call your AAIM Account Executive today to explore the possibilities.