As we head into the 2024 compensation budget planning season there are many “unknowns” that are making this process more challenging than in the past. These include:
- Continued Inflation or Recession?
- Will unemployment remain at record lows of 3.5% – 3.7%?
- Does Gen Z return to the workplace?
- Will the unofficial “minimum wage” continue to increase to over the $20 (and even the $25) per hour mark?
- How will the movement to “Pay Transparency” impact “Pay Equity” concerns in the workplace?
Join Michael Maciekowich, National Director, Astron Solutions and Senior Consultant, AAIM, for a lively session to explore the issues that can impact your 2024 Total Rewards planning. Michael brings 40+ years of total rewards experience in multiple industry segments. He will be discussing current “best practices” in total rewards strategy development as well as insights into what has – and has not worked.
We will also have short presentations on two exciting Fall promotions from AAIM, Live Online Training and Background Checks!
This event is included in your membership for no extra charge.